The lil Story

Rizal Park In Manila, Philippines


Going abroad is a dream that I have prepared 5 years ago. Being in Phillipines thanks to Allah, through the program of Sea Teachers batch 7, I was able to achieve that dream. This has become a valuable experience in my future education career. Everything went so fast, I had missed phillipines and people there that I considered family. I am a child of a farmer, I was born in a family that is so simple without luxury, my family is very far from the word rich, but I am very proud to have my family now without them I am nobody, I like now because of my two parents . For this reason, people have said hahaha, how could a farmer's child be like me now? But in my little heart said I said maybe with God. It was a very extraordinary experience to be in phillipines, especially the area of ​​science city of munoz, nueva ecija, phillipines at CLSU.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

8. Farewell Party