5. Teaching Practice

The following are some photos taken in my teaching activities in CLSU USHS 8th grade :




5.1 Teaching prosedures
The teaching procedure that I did focused on the lesson plan I had made, but in some sections I always elaborated on learning according to the needs of students. The first activity that is carried out before learning is the preparation carried out by the teacher and the preparation made by the students. The teacher as a facilitator and students as people who will be facilitated, here are some things that are done in my teaching process in class, namely:
1. Preparation (Pray and check cleanliness and attendance)
2. Conduct a review of the previous material or topic
3. Motivation (in the form of a game or showing animation / video related to the topic of learning)
4. Explain the topic
5. Give students the opportunity to ask questions
6. Generalitation and Student activity
7. Evaluation
8. Closing

  5.2 Time Management and Organizing Activity

1. Preparation (Pray and check cleanliness and attendance). (3 Minutes)
2. Conduct a review of the previous material or topic. (3 Minutes)
3. Motivation (in the form of a game or showing animation / video related to the topic of learning). (3 Minutes)
4. Explain the topic (26 Minutes)
5. Give students the opportunity to ask questions (5 Minutes)
6. Generalitation and Student activity (3 Minutes)
7. Evaluation (5 Minutes)
8. Closing (2 Minutes)

 5.3 Problem Solving

In the learning that I did in class, I usually gave or raised problems to students regarding the topics discussed then I gave the opportunity to students to solve these problems. The way to solve the problem is that I often direct each student to discuss the problem then give his argument according to their respective understandings, after that I give some descriptions of the problems that exist and then students complete the previous answer, but after that I explain again how to solve problems that exist.

5.4 Classroom Management

               Class management is also the most important thing in the teaching and learning process in class, in practice I usually always start the lesson with prayer and check the cleanliness of the class and attendance. Then followed by learning activities or class activity in the form of maximizing the existing space in increasing students' interest in learning.
 
5.5 Impression in Teaching

In my first meeting with students in teaching, the thing that made an impression on me was that my thoughts were wrong about the students I was teaching, I thought they would not participate well during my teaching practice, even though my thoughts were wrong about them. In fact, they were quite enthusiastic in participating in the learning that I gave accompanied by their curiosity in asking. At the end of the practicum I was very happy because the students I taught experienced a significant progress. It was seen from the final of my demo that the value was quite satisfying.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The lil Story

8. Farewell Party